1 bedroom apartment. Ideal for young professional.
£956.00 per month = (£75 per week per student)
Each en-suite studio will contain:
- Fully-fitted studio rooms designed as 1 bed apartments
- Fully-fitted high spec kitchen with appliances including – oven/hob/extractor, integrated fridge freezer
- Luxury Amtico flooring
- Luxury en-suite shower rooms – half tiled
- Luxury blinds
- Fully-fitted high quality furniture – wardrobe, desk & chair, sofa, coffee table, dining table & chairs, wall art, book shelves
- Recessed ceiling lights
- Flat screen TV’s ready wired for SKY
- Wired for broadband
- Intercom door entry system
Panda Property are pleased to offer this unique accommodation to the market. A stylish one bed apartment in a modern refurbishment of a beautiful church.
A former church, this historic Grade II listed building will become a three-storey apartment block with 42 studio flats. A four-storey apartment block will also be built to the East of the church and a two-storey apartment block, called The Lodge, will be put up on the Crook Street side. These two buildings will contain 40 apartments between them.
Although designed for professional let, Trinity Church is also aimed at the student market due to its location at the centre of one of the UK’s largest student hubs with four universities within its locality, namely, the Universities of Bolton, Manchester, Salford and Manchester Met.
The fully-fitted studio rooms will act as luxury one bed apartments
which will suit the needs of a high-end occupant seeking a large
boutique en-suite shower room and a flat screen TV already fitted with